COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses and Schools.
Since early 2020, when COVID-19 emerged as a major health concern throughout the United States and the world, City Safe Partners has been taking all the necessary precautions and steps to keep you, your business and customers safe. We fully understand the severity of this virus and the additional measures that need to be taken when cleaning your property. We face the task at hand with urgency, strength, and a sense of duty.
We understand that you most likely have concerns about this recent public health situation. The City Safe Partners team is equipped to provide the most effective sanitizing and disinfection techniques using hospital-grade products that are deemed effective against the coronavirus and deep cleaning services that can provide even further disinfecting to more germ-prone areas. *
Fighting to Stop the Spread
At City Safe Partners, the health and safety of you, your employees, and your guests are the top priorities of our commercial cleaning services. Since the emergence of the pandemic, we have been continually monitoring all recent developments on the newest safety, infection control, and cleaning protocols that are recommended from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
We perform High Impact Cleaning with Sanitizing using a combination of hospital grade disinfectants and other EPA approved products against SARS-COV-2. We also utilize Electrostatic Disinfection where an electrostatically charged mist is sprayed onto surfaces and objects. Electrostatic spray uses a specialized solution that is combined with air and atomized by an electrode inside the sprayer.
While there are a variety of brand names on the market and availability varies, we reference EPA resources for product selection.
Example of Products Used (will discuss prior to service):
- Envirocleanse A
- Quat 256
- Hi-Con 64
- RMC Quat Plus TB
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Clorox Multi-surface Cleaner with Bleach
- Pledge Multi-Surface Cleaner
Complete and Thorough Disinfection Services
City Safe Partners will address any additional cleaning and disinfection requirements for COVID-19. We can also manage full-scale Coronavirus disinfection if your property requires it.
The cleaning team will target the following potential touch-points:
- Doorknobs, light switches, push and pull surfaces
- Cabinet handles, cabinets, and desks
- Bathroom fixtures
- Desktop surfaces, telephones, and computer keyboards
- Chair rails and public counters
- Stairwells, kitchens, break rooms, private offices and conference rooms
City Safe Partners makes sure our team is equipped with the appropriate tools and products necessary to thoroughly clean and disinfect in a process that meets all EPA and CDC standards*.
Now is the time for a clean start, and these customizable plans combine experience, technology, and value for the most thorough cleaning and disinfecting to get you back on track.
* While this is not advocating any specific course of service, we are offering sanitizing impact cleanings and fumigations upon customer request. While every effort is made to safeguard customer property, the requested impact cleans may require the use of products that could damage some surfaces. City Safe Partners and our affiliates cannot be held responsible for damage or stains caused by the sanitizing product to customer equipment, furniture or other property. City Safe Partners does not warrant the effectiveness of these procedures in eliminating COVID-19 or any other pathogens. Customers should rely on the EPA List N to determine if treatment is sufficient.